Buying a new home is one of the most important and expensive purchases you are ever likely to make. To ensure your transaction runs as smoothly and simply as possible, Black Norman offer you a complete legal service . We aim to complete your transaction quickly and efficiently, and have you settled in your new home as soon as possible.
We want to ensure that you:
- Obtain legal ownership of the property, together with all the fixtures and fittings that you are expecting to be included in the deal.
- Are made aware of all the rights, covenants and any other restrictions affecting the property, so that you do not experience any surprises in the future.
- Move on the agreed date.
- Are kept fully informed, with progress reports at the key stages.
At Black Norman, our experienced staff understand how stressful moving home could be, so you can rely on them to provide you with the best possible support.
Who is it for?
For anyone planning to move house and needing advice on conveyancing, or any other aspect involved in a house purchase or sale.
How the service works
Once we have received your instructions, we will carry out all legal requirements and keep you up-dated on the key stages of your purchase or sale. This includes:
- Liaising with your lender, i.e. Bank or Building Society, who is providing the finance for the purchase, to ensure that all their requirements are met and that their funds are made available for the moving day.
- Carrying out the appropriate searches.
- Requesting and checking all required legal and property documents.
- Preparing contracts.
- Completing the legal side of the transaction for you.
We hope that the following brief outline of the legal side of a purchase and sale will be of assistance to you. Obviously, your own purchase or sale may be slightly different, so if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What you should do next
If you are interested in our services, please contact one of our legal advisers by telephone, fax or email.