The department’s work covers the following areas:
- Will drafting and Estate Planning.
- Administration of Estates whether or not the deceased made a will.
- Creation and administration of trusts.
- Court of Protection.
- Powers of Attorney.
- Charitable gifts.
- Long term care planning.
- Wealth Protection.
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants the reassurance that:
- On death their assets will be distributed as intended.
- Their affairs will be dealt with in such a way as to minimise the tax they might have to pay.
- Their estates will be administered in an efficient manner.
- Advice will be tailored to their individual needs.
How the service works
We always prefer to meet our clients to take your full instructions to ensure that your legal needs can be identified. The department contains several fee earners, one of whom will have day to day control of the client’s file. Overall responsibility for each file will rest with the Head of department.
How much will it cost?
An explanation of the way in which costs are charged will be supplied to you and estimates will be provided whenever possible as to the likely total cost. The costs charged will typically be governed by the length of time required to complete a matter. There are fixed fees for simple Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
What to do next
If you are interested in our services, please contact one of our legal advisers by telephone, fax, email or by completing the contact form to the left and we will contact you to discuss matters further.